Friday 6 May 2016

i am illuminati?

so hey guys

i got adsense 2 days ago

and i wanted to do a poat on one of the ads

so

(pls dont copyright strike me for including ur content in my blog its just for fun lel)

lets see one of the ads


so there are ads overlapping the search thing

so imma fix that obviously

so lets click this concert ad

so this is what comes up


mk so

lets look at the description of the play thing

oh god

do you see what i see?

thats right


it says 'MlG TrEe'

so lets look up 'MlG TrEe' with that exact spelling

this is what comes up


oh my god

lets press the picture


do you see what i see?

thats right


the creator minecraft mod spelled 'illuminati' wrong

wait guys

i think i got it

illuminati has 10 letters

wrong has 5 letters

10 / 5 = 2

two has 3 letters

noel has 4 letters

2+3+4=9

7 ate 9

so 9 now becomes 0 as 7 ate 9

9 / 0 = Error

error has 5 letters

so 7 + 5 = 13

thirteen rhymes with green

green

greenhouse

gas emissions

gas

i breathe gas 24/7

by gas i mean air

air

air has 3 letters

13 -  3 = 10

letter has 5 letters

10 -  5 = 5

there are 5 fingers on a regular persons hand

hand

i hand you knowledge by making these blog posts

my blog is www.unicorntoomlg.blogspot.ca

on my blog there are these ads


it says that the tickets are on sale

you know what else is on sale?

me neither

so if we combine the words sale and neither we get

saleneither

the first and last letters of that word i just made up are s and r

s is the 19th letter in the alphabet

r is the 18th letter in the alphabet

so

19 - 18 = 1

the illuminati triangle has one eye

Unicorn Too MLG is illuminati confirmed

k bye

1 comment:

  1. I am keeping it 100% real, I won't lie to another human with maliciously intention.I only know how to keep it 100%. I put that on my life, I'm not degrading my morals in effort to make you see the light. I only agree to write this because I thought YOU (reading this message) might be anxious or interested to join the great Illuminati brotherhood for fame, riches and to be powerful in your society today. You should be ashamed of your irrational mind for making you disregard this message of light from the Temple.
    I only want to be a bridge for you to join the LIGHT in what I believe will impact you positively regardless of your identity in these universe because the Illuminati never discriminate. Are you in search of greener pasture of fame wealth power and peace of mind, I invite you to join the Illuminati via Whatsapp/Call/Text +1 (667) 666-4167 or email initiationhoodofilluminate@gmail.com if you're serious to achieve your dream.
    Only respect your choice but I advice you make the right choice today after reading this but as for me I am proud to be a member of the Illuminati brotherhood because after being initiated, I was given all my benefits as a new member.

    ReplyDelete