Monday 7 November 2016

Donald's Big Adventure



Donald's Big Adventure

one day, McDonald D Trump was busy at work thinking of what to put inside of the all new mcburg burger, when he stood up, and said,
"I want to become president of America!"
Hillary Clinton, Donald's big nemesis was secretly spying on Mr Trump, and wanted to ruin good ol' McDonald's day, so she decided to run for president as well.
"You won't become president on my watch, McDonald D Trump!"

So Trump was walking outside when he saw some Mexicans.
Donald did not like Mexicans, because one time when he went to taco bell it gave him a baaaad stomach ache. So, he said,
"When I become president, I'm going to deport all Mexicans, because they are stealing our jobs!"
Then, all the people who don't like Mexicans were like, oh yeah let's vote for Donald

THEN Hillary said, 
"My opponent is a liar, he won't deport them. He will not only take all our money, but ruin all our businesses."
"Curse you, Hillary!" Said Donald, as people stopped voting for McDonald because of what Hillary said.
This made Trump very mad. He was so mad, that he decided to build a wall.
"Listen to me, people of America. Terrorists and illegal immigrants are trying to get into our country. We need to stop these people, they are stealing our jobs and causing trouble in out great country. If these people continue to enter our country, they will destroy it from the inside out. Vote for me, and we will build a wall, and the Mexicans are going to pay for it!"
Cheers erupted from the people of america
"I will imprison the crooked Hillary if I win. The crooked Hillary is going to ruin america, she will make the people of America suffer. I will accept the results of the election.... IF I WIN!"
Hillary was angry at Trump.
"You are not a businessman, you know nothing about politics, you will ruin our country."
"Oh, yeah," Said trump,
"And what will you do for our country, crooked Hillary?"
"I'll make a fair tax system, rights for the disabled, and racial justice." Hillary replied,
OOOOoooooOOOOOooooOOOOOooooo said the people who like Hillary
"Wow, Hillary, are you deliberately trying to let terrorists into our country? And what makes you think I won't make a fair tax system, huh?"
"Well, your tax system will ruin our economy, while I will make our economy great again!"
Donald Scoffed. "I'll make America great again!"

WHO WILL WIN?
FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EPISODE!

No comments:

Post a Comment