Wednesday 11 May 2016

666 is illuminati

so hey guys

i got 666 pageviews today which is nothing


and i wanted to celebrate this

by finding out the real meaning behind the number of the devil, also known as 666.

lets look up 666 on google images


oh my god

the answer is right there


wait guys

do you see what i see?

thats right

it says '666' in that picture


if we turn 666 upside down... what do we get?

thats right

999


9+9+9=27

2+7=9

oh my god

its so clear now

the number 9 is a six upside down

let me show you

BEFORE:

AFTER:


it all makes sense now

9+6=15

1+5=6

oh my god

it keeps on ending with 6, or 9

wait guys i think i got it

lets look up '96' on google images


oh my god

do you see it?

thats right


it says 'interstate'

interstate has 10 letters

666+10=676

6+7+6=19

1+9=10

1+0=1

one rhymes with favourite son

i am my mother's favourite son, since im her only son

mother

mother has 6 letters

oh my god

letter has 6 letters

you know what also has 6 letters?

thats right

the word monkey

but wait

do you see that?

thats right

the word that i just said, monkey, has 6 letters

6+6+6=18


you know what has 18 letters?

thats right

anarchosyndicalism

anarchy

an arch

arch

arch has 4 letters

666+4=670

six hundred seventy somewhat rhymes with steadily

steadily

stead

stead has 5 letters

6-5=1

the illuminati triangle has 1 eye

666 is illuminati confirmed

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW I JOINED THE ALMIGHTY ILLUMINATI AND BECAME RICH WITHOUT PAYING ANY MONEY

    As the saying goes, ‘money rules the world’ brothers who says money isn’t sweet will remain poor for life. I want to tell all the world how I suffered before I became a millionaire via the help of the illuminati. I came out from a very poor family and I needed to make it in life so a man I knew here in US promised to help me he gave me an email which I emailed and it says its the illuminati email so I told them I want to become a member so that I can become rich and protected. They did accept my application and then I was initiated after my initiation, I wan given first money of $2,000,000.00 USDollars and on monthly basis am now been paid $20,000.00 USDollars for working for the hood. Please are you tired of poverty and you want to change your status or you are already wealthy and you need protection of life, wealth, properties and family members? Please come join the illuminati now and get all you want. Please note that joining is totally free of charge you don’t pay a dine to become a member. To become a member email us directly on iluminatihood123@gmail.com come one, come all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do they need human sacrifice

    ReplyDelete